UFC Fight Night: Anthony Smith vs Ryan Spann | Time, fight card, how to watch UFC on ESPN+
It’s Anthony Smith versus Ryan Spann in a light heavyweight main bout at UFC Fight Night 192, also known as UFC on ESPN + 50, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, September 18 (9/18/2021).
UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Spann will air exclusively on ESPN +. The main card starts at 7:00 p.m. ET with preliminary fights at 4:00 p.m. ET.
In the main event, Anthony Smith (35-16-0) collides with Ryan Spann (19-6-0) and for “Superman” Spann it is the biggest fight of his career so far. But for Smith, the 52-bout veteran, things are still going as usual.
“He’s not going to show me anything I’ve never seen, there’s nothing new or flashy or fancy or special about another Ryan Spann,” Smith told Low Kick MMA. “That doesn’t mean it isn’t difficult. That doesn’t mean he isn’t talented or can’t beat me. There’s just nothing special about him. ”
In the co-main event, Ion Cuțelaba (15-6-1) will face Devin Clark (12-5-0) in a second light heavyweight fight. Clark loses to headliner Smith, while Cutelaba draws against Dustin Jacoby.
Fight fans won’t want to miss this week’s jam-packed preliminaries, with a total of nine fights on the schedule.
Here’s a look at Saturday’s main card that airs on ESPN Plus:
Here’s what you need to know:
What: UFC Fight Night: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann
Main Event: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann
When: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Where: UFC Apex
Main Card Time: 7 p.m. ET
- Light Heavyweight: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann
- Light Heavyweight: Ion Cuțelaba vs. Devin Clark
- Women’s Flyweight: Ariane Lipski vs. Mandy Böhm
- Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan vs. Christos Giagos
- Middleweight: Joaquin Buckley vs. Antônio Arroyo
- Bantamweight: Nate Maness vs. Tony Gravely
And this is the full lineup for the packed prelims:
- Lightweight: Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp
- Light Heavyweight: Mike Rodríguez vs. Tafon Nchukwi
- Women’s Bantamweight: Pannie Kianzadvs. Raquel Pennington
- Lightweight: Dakota Bush vs. Zhu Rong
- Bantamweight: Montel Jackson vs. JP Buys
- Women’s Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield vs. Sarah Alpar
- Welterweight: Impa Kasanganay vs. Carlston Harris
- Bantamweight: Gustavo Lopez vs. Heili Alateng
- Women’s Flyweight: Emily Whitmire vs. Hannah Goldy